Bethany A. Grazio
AssociatePrint to PDF
Bethany Grazio helps entrepreneurs and established companies solve their critical and strategic corporate legal issues. She counsels clients on formation and organizational decisions, private offerings and venture capital financings, and mergers and acquisitions. She also understands the legal issues surrounding a business’ greatest asset – its employees. Bethany often acts as outside general counsel for her clients, advising them on issues ranging from leasing, vendor and customer contracts, and compliance.
Prior to joining Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, Bethany was an associate at Brown Rudnick where she handled a variety of corporate matters including venture capital transactions and assisting public company clients with securities filings in compliance with the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
While attending Suffolk University Law School, Bethany served as managing editor of the Law Review.
- Restaurant owners and innovative food companies
- Retail store owners
- Women and minority owned businesses
- Medical device companies and health services providers
- Professional services firms
- Counseled fast casual restaurant with multiple locations on a $15,000,000 private equity investment
- Represented a stop-loss insurance company on its $16,500,000 sale of the company
- Counseled e-commerce retailer in $17,500,000 purchase of a new division
- Advised a medical device company on the purchase of a new line of devices
- Counseled a restaurateur in the location, lease and opening of a second location of its restaurant
- Represented a solar energy company in a private placement of securities
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Women’s Network Advisory Council, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Dana-Farber Leadership Council, Co-Chair of the Outreach Committee
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- At Your Service, Volume 5, Issue III
- At Your Service, Volume 4, Issue I