ConstructionPrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner understands the dynamics and unique demands of the construction industry. Our team is experienced in dealing with construction businesses’ corporate, finance, and real estate matters, and with issues related to the development, financing, sales, and leasing aspects of construction projects. We are knowledgeable in all areas of construction law and skilled in handling construction lawsuits. We resolve disputes quickly and efficiently by employing mediation, arbitration, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution, without litigation when possible.
We represent clients in all areas of the construction industry and help navigate the phases of their projects — from contract development through project close-out and final payment. We have the expertise to address the broad range of situations our construction industry clients encounter, such as public bidding, project restructuring, and regulatory issues.
We offer the following services for our construction clients:
- Assist with creating construction and development corporations, joint ventures, and limited liability companies.
- Prepare, analyze, defend, and prosecute construction claims, including contract balances, change order disputes, scope of work issues, lien claims, surety bond issues, delays, disruptions, and terminations.
- Create and negotiate design and construction agreements for public and private projects.
- Advise clients on best practices for streamlining and optimizing administration of projects.
- Prepare industry forms such as AIA and AGC.
Our clients include construction company owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and sureties involved with both public and private projects.