Intellectual PropertyPrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner’s Trademark & Copyright Group is a multi-disciplinary team of corporate and litigation attorneys with knowledge and expertise in the areas of trademark and copyright law. Our group brings a strong tactical and practical approach to our clients’ most pressing business IP issues. We focus on trademark, branding, and copyright counseling and strategic planning; trademark and copyright registration, maintenance, licensing, enforcement, negotiation and dispute resolution, and litigation services. Our trademark portfolio clients are international, and our team is experienced in assisting clients with the registration and enforcement of their trademarks worldwide through our global network of associated firms.
We have a team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers who can quickly grasp critical legal and business issues. Our expertise combined with our lean “boutique” structure allows us to provide effective advice quickly, and help you reach your business goals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What valuable IP assets need protecting today? Yes, we can help, At the Speed of Yes. For a complimentary initial consultation regarding the protection of your IP assets, contact: Stacey Friends at 617-742-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for complimentary summary of Trademark basics & benefits.
- Trademark and branding advice, trademark registration (including complex office action responses), and maintenance
- Licensing, assignments, and other strategic agreements
- Enforcement of trademark rights through cease and desist letters, oppositions, cancellations, UDRP proceedings, and state and federal lawsuits and defense of same
- Negotiation and settlement of trademark disputes
- International trademark advice, registration through foreign associates or the Madrid Protocol system, international trademark maintenance, foreign oppositions and other enforcement actions, and worldwide settlement agreements
- Trademark watch and search services
- Copyright advice and registration
- Licensing and entertainment-related contracts for corporate clients and creative companies and individuals
Enforcement of copyrights through cease and desist letters and federal lawsuits, negotiation, and settlement of copyright disputes
- High technology
- Retail, food & hospitality