Joshua L. Bonneau
AssociatePrint to PDF
Joshua L. Bonneau is an associate and member of the firm's Commercial Real Estate, and Banking, Finance & Lending Groups. Since being admitted to the Massachusetts Bar, Joshua has focused his practice on all aspects of transactional real estate, finance, and land use.
Josh represents commercial lending institutions and Borrowers in a wide range of single-lender, mezzanine, syndicated and participated loan transactions. His practice includes structuring, negotiation, and documentation of secured and unsecured debt facilities, and representing lenders in work-out/foreclosures. In addition, Josh represents buyers, sellers, and developers in all manner of commercial real estate transactions.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Represented lender in connection with a $54.8 million senior secured term loan and revolving line of credit facility, secured by margined investments and commercial real estate.
- Represented lender in connection with a $23 million senior secured construction and equipment facility, secured by a Leasehold mortgage on Borrower’s sub-sub-prime leasehold interest with respect to real property located in Boston’s Seaport district, involving multiple quasi-governmental parties in interest, including MassPort and EDIC.
- Represented bondholder in connection with $18 million construction loan and equipment loan financed with the proceeds of tax-exempt Massachusetts Revenue Bonds.
- Represented lender in connection with a $29 million senior secured term loan and sponsored acquisition of a Massachusetts based bio-tech/ life-science company.
- Represented lender in connection with a $20 million asset-based revolving credit facility to Massachusetts’ based manufacturing company with multi-state operations.