SecuritiesPrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner is knowledgeable in all matters related to securities. We provide counsel and comprehensive services to public companies, underwriters, banks, investors, and issuers in initial public offerings. We have worked with public companies in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, retail, financial services, real estate, and media and entertainment.
Our team has handled a variety of securities-related transactions, including a large number of public offerings and public finance transactions, securitizations, dispositions, mergers and acquisitions, and private placements. Clients rely on us to provide not only broad securities law advice, but experience in other related areas of law that are critically important, such as taxes and pensions.
Our services include:
- Counseling public companies on general corporate law.
- Advising public companies on compliance with securities law and regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including matters such as disclosure and reporting requirements, shareholder rights, employee benefit plans, securities trading, stock repurchase plans, and corporate communications.
- Advising both companies and investment banks and other investors on the full spectrum of securities offerings and general financing activities, including IPOs, private placements, 144A offerings, and debt exchanges and other restructurings.
- Representing public companies in purchases, sales, joint ventures, dispositions, restructurings and spin-offs, and other strategic transactions;
- Advising institutional investors on complex securities law issues and representing investors on a broad range of transactions and trading activities.
- Representing clients on securities and corporate litigation matters, such as allegations of securities fraud, regulatory proceedings before the SEC and other securities agencies, court proceedings, and friendly and hostile takeovers.