ShareholderPrint to PDF
James C. Fox is a Shareholder of Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, P.C. and Chair of the Firm's Banking, Finance and Lending Department and Bankruptcy, Workout and Insolvency Group. He represents business and lending institutions focusing on secured transactions, commercial real estate, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and liquidations, loan workouts, mortgage foreclosures, and business litigation.
Mr. Fox has lectured for the National Business Institute, the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Banker's Association, and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Commissioner, Dedham Westwood Water District
- Director, New England Certified Development Corporation
- Director, Turnaround Management Association Northeast
- Past President, Boston University School of Law Executive Committee
- Past President, Turnaround Management Association Northeast
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Boston Bar Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer 2012-2018
- Secured party sale Brigham’s Ice Cream
- Representation of DIP lender Betsey Johnson LLC bankruptcy District of New York
- Representation of secured lender for exit financing connection with Autobacs Strauss – District DE