Hospitality Practice GroupPrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner has provided legal services to hospitality and retail services industry clients for over 30 years. We understand the unique business challenges and legal concerns of these industries and the need for proactive planning and decisive action. We can anticipate clients' requirements and guide them on operations, expansion, employee matters, and other industry specific management processes.
Our experienced team is well-informed on significant industry issues through our active involvement in industry organizations and trade associations such as the Massachusetts Restaurant Association, National Retail Tenant's Association, and Restaurant Finance and Development Conference. We organize national and local seminars and lectures, publish articles, and serve on boards of advisors for food, beverage, hospitality and retail industry companies. We are a co-founder of “Restaurant Trends,” which has provided an annual educational seminar for the restaurant industry for more than 25 years, and we publish a monthly newsletter entitled “The Industry."
Do you need a law firm with deep hospitality and retail experience? Yes, we can help. For a complete list of industry clients and more information, contact Adam Barnosky at (617) 570-3519 / email@example.com or Kelly Caralis at (617) 570-3514 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We assist clients in the hospitality and retail industries in the following areas:
- Organization and operation of corporations
- Partnerships, joint ventures, and limited liability companies
- Merger and acquisitions
- Employment matters
- Branding and licensing
- Debt and equity financing transactions
- Private placement investor transactions
- Commercial Leasing
- Zoning and Land use
- Alcoholic Beverage Permitting
- Entertainment Licensing
- Wholesale and Distribution Agreements
- Government Strategies and Community Outreach
- Litigation and alternative dispute resolution
- Business disputes and reorganizations
- Workouts and bankruptcies
- Succession planning
- Franchise law
Our clients range from startups and multi-unit enterprises to national chains. We cover the spectrum of industry sectors, including:
- Food and beverage manufacturing
- Food and beverage distribution
- Consumer and luxury goods
- Pet merchandise
- Regional and national retail and restaurant chains
- Fashion apparel
- Resort hotels
- Restaurant suppliers and other industry vendors
Click here for partial client list.