Daniel J. Goldberg is a member of RIW’s Litigation Department and practices principally in the areas of construction litigation and business disputes. He recently served as Chair of the Specialty Trade Contractors and Supplier section of The American Bar Association’s Forum on The Construction Industry.
Mr. Goldberg has more than twenty five years of experience handling issues arising from general business contract disputes and construction projects at both the state and federal levels. His representation includes national suppliers in connection with significant bond and lien claims, and he has developed a unique bond and lien process for major suppliers which efficiently tracks multiple matters at the same time. Mr. Goldberg has written extensively about and teaches seminars on bonds, liens, and credit issues and spends extensive portions of his practice drafting, negotiating, mediating and litigating contracts.
While at Suffolk University Law School, Mr. Goldberg was a member of the National Moot Court Team. He was also a Contributing Author and served as Comment Editor of the Suffolk University Transnational Law Journal. After graduating from law school, Mr. Goldberg served a clerkship with Chief Justice Frederic Allen of the Vermont Supreme Court.
- November, 2011: Battling bankruptcy
- October, 2011: Position yourself for payment
- September, 2011: Dispute resolution 101
- August, 2011: Time out for a quick legal audit
- June, 2011: So you've been sued?
- May, 2011: Completing bond claim documentation
- April, 2011: I've made a bond claim - now what?
- March, 2011: If a job is bonded, are you certain you'll be paid?
- February, 2011: You mean I can’t lien the job?
- January, 2011: Who owns whose contract terms?
- Getting paid in the construction industry for you work and materials in a down economy
- Identify Contract Terms Early to Ensure You Get Paid
- Liens and Bonds: Getting Paid
- Attorney Helps Clients Conquer Challenges With Commitment
- April 15, 2011
Dan Goldberg moderates panel "Tough Litigation Tactics in Tough Economic Times: What are you Encountering and How Do You Respond?"
- November 5, 2009
Dan Goldberg leads Boston chapter of multi-city syndicated ABA Forum event
- June 14, 2006
Dan Goldberg Presents Legal Ways to Get Out of a Contract