ManufacturingPrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner represents companies across numerous segments of the manufacturing industry, including high technology and consumer products. We understand the unique legal needs of manufacturing businesses with respect to supplier relations, distribution, trademarks, employee compensation, real estate, and other matters. To best serve our manufacturing clients, we utilize the expertise of attorneys from several practice groups and disciplines, such as Banking, Finance & Lending, Bankruptcy, Tax Law, Technology, Intellectual Property, Employment Law, Litigation, Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial Real Estate, and Corporate Business.
- Creating and maintaining operations and distribution strategies.
- Assisting with term financing and equipment leasing.
- Advising on compliance with industry regulations, commercial loan issues, and general corporate matters.
- Drafting employment and vendor contracts.
- Partnership, reseller, outsourcing, and OEM agreements.
- Serving as general counsel on the purchase, sale, transfer, divestiture, or merger of portions or all the business.
Assisting with the purchase, sale, or lease of business property.
Our manufacturing clients include startups, innovators, and emerging companies based around the world.