Commercial Real EstatePrint to PDF
Ruberto, Israel & Weiner has extensive experience serving the real estate industry. Our multi-disciplined real estate team is well-versed in local, state, and national real estate laws, and up-to-date on the status of the market.
Our comprehensive services address the business, legal, and regulatory issues that arise in real estate matters. We offer a wide range of services relating to the purchase, development, investment, maintenance, transferal, and financing of real estate, including:
- Planning and documentation for all types of real estate transactions, from acquisitions and developments to tax analyses, financing, new construction, and sales.
- Resolving issues relating to zoning, the environment, land use permits, tax-free exchanges, and tax abatements, including representation before regulatory and municipal boards.
- Negotiating and documenting commercial and residential lease transactions for landlords and commercial tenants.
- Handling title matters, such as reviewing title examinations, resolving title disputes, and issuing title insurance policies.
- Managing the real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
- Advising and consulting on business issues facing real estate owners, including ownership structure, succession planning, and marketing strategies.
Our local and national real estate clients represent a cross-section of industries, and have included developers, contractors, property owners, landlords, commercial tenants, banks, lending institutions, cooperative and condominium associations, property management companies, public agencies, non-profit organizations, and private lenders.
We have served numerous individuals and entities in the purchase and sale of commercial properties and condominium conversions, and we have represented both buyers and sellers undertaking like-kind real estate exchange transactions.
Successfully assisted Solar Developer with local permits and approvals before ZBA and Planning Board for innovative 6 mW Solar facility combining carports and rooftop arrays.
Represented International Corporation with regard to the Acquisition of 8.6 Acre Parcel of Land in Marlborough, MA for Development of 65,000 square foot US Headquarters and R&D Facility.