Ruberto, Israel & Weiner's Technology Business Group is experienced in representing companies that provide high tech materials used in consumer and business technology products, medicine, defense, space exploration, and the manufacturing of boats, sporting goods, and electronics. We understand the specialized processes involved in the development of high tech materials, as well as the constant changes occurring in the marketplace. Our team can effectively and efficiently execute sophisticated and complex technology deals for your company.
For more information, contact Russell N. Stein at (617) 742-4200 or email@example.com.
We handle a broad range of transactions that address the specific needs of companies that manufacture materials for other businesses, such as:
- Licensing and technology transfer
- Customer, reseller, VAR, and OEM agreements
- Development agreements
- Technology acquisitions and transfers
- Venture capital and private equity funding
- Outsourcing agreements
- Patent, copyright, and trademark licensing
- International distribution arrangements
- Strategic alliances and joint ventures
Our services for the high tech materials industry encompass the following areas of law:
- Corporate business
- Industry and securities compliance
- Employment law
- Financial services
- Trademarks and patents
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate
Our high tech materials clients are based in the U.S. and abroad, and found across numerous vertical industries and technology sectors.