ShareholderPrint to PDF
James C. Fox is a Shareholder of Ruberto, Israel & Weiner, P.C. and Chair of the Bankruptcy, Workout and Insolvency Group. He focuses on secured transactions, corporate reorganizations and liquidations, loan workouts, mortgage foreclosures, and business litigation.
Mr. Fox has lectured for the National Business Institute, the American Bankruptcy Institute, the Boston Bar Association, the Massachusetts Banker's Association, and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Past President, Boston University School of Law Executive Committee
- Past President, Turnaround Management Association Northeast
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Boston Bar Association
HONORS & AWARDS
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer 2012-2016
- Secured party sale Brigham’s Ice Cream
- Representation of DIP lender Betsey Johnson LLC bankruptcy District of New York
- Representation of secured lender for exit financing connection with Autobacs Strauss – District DE