Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the Re-Opening Guidance for the Massachusetts Restaurant Industry webinar last Wednesday. These are challenging times and we hope it was useful.
As many people requested, we are enclosing a recording of the webinar in the link below for those who would like to review what was covered. If you have any questions related to the subjects discussed in the webinar, or if we can be of any assistance during the Coronavirus disruption, please feel free to call or email any of our colleagues listed below:
- Adam Barnosky, Esq. – Corporate & Licensing
- Michael J. Barone, Jr., Esq.– Commercial Real Estate, PPP Lending
- Kelly Caralis, Esq. – Corporate, Leasing & Banking
- Dave Robinson, Esq. – Employment Matters
Information contained in the webinar is for discussion only and should not be considered to constitute legal advice. For a full understanding of any legal issues discussed herein, contact counsel of your choice.
- Moderator – Adam Barnosky, Esq., RIW
- Panelists – Bob Luz, President & Chief Executive Officer at the Massachusetts Restaurant Association; Ralph Sacramone, Executive Director, Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission; Patrick Renna, Senior Restaurant Executive
- Additional on-call resources – Dave Robinson, Esq., Employment Law, RIW; Michael J. Barone, Esq., PPP Loan Issues, RIW
- Q & A – Kelly Caralis, Esq., RIW