Thank you to everyone who was able to participate in the Restaurant Industry Discussion on Legal & Business Issues Related to the COVID-19 Outbreak webinar on Monday, March 23, 2020. These are challenging times and we hope it was useful.
If you have any questions related to the subjects discussed in the webinar, or if we can be of any assistance during the Coronavirus disruption, please feel free to call or email any of our colleagues listed below:
- Dave Robinson, Esq. – Employment Matters
- Lou Katz, Esq. – Corporate, Leasing & Banking
- Kelly Caralis, Esq. – Corporate, Leasing & Banking
- Adam Barnosky, Esq. – Corporate & Licensing
Please remember that the suggestions contained in the webinar are based on the circumstances at that time in a rapidly changing situation which none of us has faced before and therefore everyone will need to ultimately rely on his or her best judgment as to what is best for his or her organization.
- Co-Hosts – Lou Katz, Esq. & Kelly Caralis, Esq.
- Panelists – Bob Luz, President & Chief Executive Officer at the Massachusetts Restaurant Association, Kevin Racine, Sr. Vice President, Commercial Insurance at USI Insurance Services & Dave Robinson, Esq., Employment Law at RIW
This summary is presented for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute legal advice, nor create an attorney-client relationship. For a full understanding of the issues, please contact counsel of your choice.